Advantage Components, Inc, an ISO 9001-2008, seeks a Buyer/Planner for our factory in Joliet to purchase parts, schedule the shop floor, maximize customer fill rates, and improve the efficiency and throughput of our factory.
- Developing a daily, weekly and monthly shop schedule
- Planning and executing work orders in a timely fashion to meet customer demand
- Working with outside vendors to maximize quality, minimize delivery times, and reduce costs
- Reading and understanding MRP, stock status sales order, and customer shortage reports, etc.
- Analyzing shop floor variances and seeking continous improvement in a lean environment
- Experience in a lean factory environment, preferably one that produces electrical products
- Experience with Henning Software; Esti-Track a plus
- Ability to read mechanical blueprints and electrical schematics a plus
- Bachelor’s degree and APICS certification preferred
Competitive benefits. For consideration, please submit resume with salary history or requirements to Jennifer Brunetti in Human Resources at email@example.com. To learn more about Advantage Components, Inc., please visit www.aciwires.com .